Bona Gap Master is a mastic type silicone free gap and joint filler for use on wooden floors.
Designed for filling gaps around skirting boards, parquet blocks and for minor repairs. Based on a acrylate/polyurethane compound the material can be sanded and overcoated with floor finishes.
Bona Gap Master contains no solvents, is odourless, and remains flexible.
- For use in wide gaps in wooden floors, can tackle any gap too large to be filled by any other joint filling system.
- Can be sanded and overcoated.
- Solvent free. Silicone free.
- Drying time: After approximately 24 hours Gap Master may be sanded and lacquered.
- High degree of flexibility